Celebrating Entrepreneurial Women of Bryant
Meet 11 amazing Bryant alumnae who have achieved entrepreneurial success!
There will be two panel discussions and networking opportunities.
- Taylor Armstrong, Manager of Operations & Support, RangeMe
- Taryn Beaudoin, Founder of Crush Limits Inc.
- Samantha Curtin, Co-founder of Toast to St. Jude
- Jaime Diglio, President, SomethingNew LLC
- Peni Garber, Retired Partner, ABRY Private Equity
- Tiana Haraguchi, Founder and CEO of Foray Collective
- Renee Lawlor, Project Manager, Amazon/Pillpack
- Tammy Martin, CFO of Seeq Corporation
- Sheila Narayan, Managing Director of Golden Seeds
- Christina Shaw, Founder of The ACES Group
- Jenn Rousseau, Director of Strategic Planning for New Ventures, Chewsi
Sponsored by the Center for Program Innovation and Provost Glenn Sulmasy
Thursday, May 2 at 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Academic Innovation Center, Forum 1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI
No recent activity