From Stonewall Era to Today: LGBTQIA+ Alumni Across the Years Tell Their Stories
Bryant is building a stronger and more inclusive LGBTQIA+ community – one that connects students with alumni and provides support throughout. Join us on Thursday, June 10 at 6 PM EDT to hear the experiences of four alumni from three different decades as they share stories from their time on the Bryant campus through building their family, finding community, and growing their careers. We’ll have a chance for conversation and breakout groups using a new platform, Sidebar.
- Professor Jeffrey Cabusao, English and Cultural Studies Department
- Ann-Marie Harrington ’86, Entrepreneur and Board of Trustees Member
- Chris Burns ’07, Former Assistant Basketball Coach and Motivational Speaker
- Symphone’e (Willoughby) Lindsey ’08, Senior HR Leader at Amazon Web Services
- Antonio Reisopoulos ’19, Currently a student in the Physician’s Assistant Program at Bryant
- Professor Judy McDonnell
- Kelly Boutin, Director of the Pride and Women’s Center
- Kevin Martins, Assistant Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Use the link below to register today!
The event is free. Please register in advance using this link: https://alumni.bryant.edu/s/1434/rd18/interior.aspx?sid=1434&gid=1&pgid=4332&content_id=5142
Thursday, June 10 at 6:00pm to 7:00pmVirtual Event