International Professional Series
The International Professional Series offers a comprehensive overview of international business for both novice and experienced exporters.
Presented by skilled business professionals who are subject-matter experts, these six seminars will provide hands-on practical information for conducting global business. Choose individual sessions according to your interests, or attend all six sessions and receive a Bryant University International Professional Series Certificate.
Completing the International Professional Series will also prepare participants to sit for the Certified Global Business Professional exam and earn their CGBP certification.*
- Global Business Management - Thursday, January 18
- Global Marketing - Thursday, January 25
- Global Trade Finance - Thursday, February 1
- Global Supply Chain/Logistics - Thursday, February 8
- Export Compliance - Tuesday, February 13
- Import Procedures & Regulations - Thursday, February 15
Thursday, February 15 at 8:30am to 4:00pm
Bryant University, Fisher Center - Heritage Room 1150 Douglas Pike