International Professional Series
A comprehensive overview of international business for both novice and experienced individuals working in global commerce.
Presented by skilled business professionals who are subject matter experts, these six seminars will provide hands-on, practical information for conducting global business. Choose individual sessions, or attend all six sessions and receive a Bryant University International Professional Series Certificate. Importers, exporters, freight forwarders, customs brokers, trade organizations and academics will all benefit from these seminars!
Completing the International Professional Series will also prepare participants to sit for the Certified Global Business Professional exam and earn their CGBP certification.*
- Global Business Management - Tuesday, March 5
- Global Trade Finance - Thursday, March 7
- Global Supply Chain/Logistics - Tuesday, March 12
- Import Procedures & Regulations - Tuesday, March 19
- Export Compliance - Tuesday, March 26
- Global Marketing - Thursday, March 28
Tuesday, March 26 at 8:30am to 3:30pm
Thursday, March 28 at 8:30am to 3:30pm
Bryant University 1150 Douglas Pike