New Student Orientation: Session Three
Incoming first year students for the Class of 2026 and families can plan on attending a two day Orientation session on campus in June. This program is required for all new students, optional for family members. The two-day overnight experience introduces you to residence halls, the dining hall, and navigating your way around campus. Students will stay overnight in the residence hall, while family members can stay in a local hotel.
Session dates are:
- Session 1: Monday, June 13 - Tuesday, June 14
- Session 2: Thursday, June 16 - Friday, June 17
- Session 3: Thursday, June 23 - Friday, June 24
- Session 4: Monday, June 27 – Tuesday, June 28
Registration will open in May 2022.
Find all the latest information at: www.bryant.edu/orientation
Please direct questions to email@example.com
Friday, June 24, 2022
- Event Type
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity