SAS Visual Analytics Faculty Workshop
The Bryant University Advanced Applied Analytics Center invites you to attend a faculty workshop on SAS Visual Analytics on Tuesday, November 5th, 2019, from 9:00am-12:00noon in room UNISTR 352 (computer lab) in the Unistructure. There are no prerequisites for this course and it will be presented by James Harroun, Senior Analytical Training Consultant, SAS® Global Academic Program. Please register at no cost at https://va_workshop.eventbrite.com
This course provides an introduction to data preparation, data discovery, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics.
Outline of course:
Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
- Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics.
- Exploring the SAS Visual Analytics course environment.
- Viewing SAS Visual Analytics reports.
Preparing Data in SAS Visual Analytics
- Investigating data in SAS Visual Analytics.
- Cleaning data using SAS Data Studio.
Data Discovery Using SAS Visual Analytics
- Working with data items.
- Exploring data with charts and graphs.
- Creating data items and applying filters.
- Performing data analysis (relationship charts).
Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- Creating a simple report.
- Creating interactive reports.
- Working with display rules.
Tuesday, November 5 at 9:00am to 12:00pm